Saturday, September 1, 2007

Helicopter for sale

I found an interesting helicopter for sale on auction currently going for $29,000. There is only ONE DAY left. Check the helicopter here.


From the auction:

This is a complete ground up helicopter restoration project that I have been working on for 3 years now. I have way too many projects going on to complete at this time. I hate to see this one sitting around when someone could be enjoying it. I have over $50,000 invested and hate to see it go. There are no records on this helicopter. I do have documentation on the work that I have done. The engine is a Lycoming HIO360D1A newly overhauled, that in its self close to $20,000. Newly overhauled 300 model landing gear dampener shocks. All the original paint was stripped to bare metal, then zinc chromate primer applied, then final paint. You can see for yourself this is one very nice helicopter. I have an extra transmission with rotorhead that is not pictured that goes with this project. All original guages included. The main rotor shaft is good, but no records. All new Glass installed and also have new glass for doors which is also included. Someone that has time to give this helicopter a little TLC will have a great reliable machine that you can be proud of. If you have always wanted a great helicopter and not just a toy this is your chance.

If you're interested in buying this helicopter for sale, I'd suggest your hurry up. There's a bidding war and many buyers are watching this, check the auction here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is this aircraft still available? I didn't see a date on the posting, Please let me know here or e-mail me at Irishboomer@gmail.com

Thank you