Saturday, September 1, 2007

Helicopter for sale

Alright, I'm interested in helicopters but there's not enough information out there. So I created this blog, to list some helicopters for sale I found on auctions.

From this site, check this picture:

Wow, I can't believe a beauty like this one above is selling for so cheap.

You'll find helicopters for sale here


I found a HUGHES 269A, TH55, selling for under $29k, but there are over 10 people having a bidding war to purchase it!! I'm not surprised, it looks like a great deal and the seller seems to have a great reputation. There are about 4 helicopters selling there, I'm really watching it like a hawk to see who will win.

This looks interesting! If you find any helicopters for sale, let me know.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Can anyone help me locate a used R22 or Rotorway under $35000. Trying to find one on auction. Thanks Sam

David said...

Please help our military flying club locate any two place helicopter under $30,000 in hoverable condition. Please write David Rich at pushed1234@hotmail.com with information and photo....