Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Helicopter for sale: RotorWay Exec 90 Helicopter 1994 Low Hours

This one is a beauty. There are 2 days remaining for the auction and the current price for this helicopter is $28,000.00. Check the auction here.


Hurry up!

From the page:

This aircraft WILL FLY. The average range on one tank of fuel at 90MPH at sea level is 180miles. The top speed at sea level is about 115MPH.

These item(s) are sold with NO WARRANTY expressed or implied, and by bidding you agree to accept full responsibility and liability. Air worthiness is the FULL responsibility of the buyer.


You are bidding on a RotorWay Exec 90 HELICOPTER, a tow dolly + 18HP tractor, rotor blade stands (for transporting with the blades on), as well as some spare parts, jigs, and all build & service manuals.

This helicopter was originally built in 1994, and I purchased it in 2000 with 62 hours, still in gel coat & aluminum. I am the third owner. I painted it viper red in March of 2000 and have put on 50 additional hours, making a total time of 112 hours.

For the past three years, I have stored it in a locked metal building behind my house, and it has not been flown. Joe Waitman rotor blades were installed. I also removed the secondary drive and sent it to RotorWay to have the current 35mm shaft & bearings installed. I also installed new drive belts, water hoses, and oil lines. The drive chain was replaced at 85 hours.

In July 2007 I started it for the first time in 3 years and bled the cooling system. I reinstalled the main blades and it was hovered only.

In addition to standard equipment, it has a Bendix King transponder & radio, Wheeler post interior lighting, NAV lights, Landing light, Strobe light, and a secondary bearing temp gauge at your foot.

Problems: The elastomeric bearings need to be replaced. The engine side of the dual tach reads low, it won't adjust out. A brand new one is included but it hasn't been installed yet. It also needs a new manifold pressure gauge but I don't have one to include.

Overall, this aircraft is in very good condition compared to others in the same price range. I have taken very good care of it, and it has taken care of me!


Pickup and/or shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I require a non-refundable deposit of $1000.

5 comments:

jeanpierre said...

hy can you write me for you rotorway with your phone number and my whife phone you this week end because she speak english very whell but not me! thank you
jeanpierrelatulippe@hotmail.com

bettyluce83 said...

Can you send me some complete picture of your helicoptere, motor too, instruments etc. and where do you live, i am french and i am interesting to take it on place. sorry for my langage. my e.mail is thierry.hurtrel@sfr.fr

bettyluce83 said...

can you send me some pictures, inside and outside, motor and transmission. Where do you live. I am french and I want to take it myself eventualy.thank you for your answer. My e. mail is thierry.hurtrel@sfr.fr

Home Remedies said...

Interesting post. I'm glad i came across your blog.
I'm from: Bridgeport Multi Family Homes .

Unknown said...

if this is for sale still please let me know
commando.colt@gmail.com or know of any others that are for sale please!!!